About Me

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jenny, I am currently living in Central Oregon but have lived all over the country including Washington, Idaho, Texas, Pennsylvania and Colorado. I spent much of my life in the small southern Oregon town of Klamath Falls. 

I majoring in anthropology/archaeology and minoring in history. This will be my last undergraduate term at OSU! I plan to pursue a graduate degree in history, and would love to work as a museum curator, writer, or another public history type of position. 

In my free time I like to play video games, create different types of art, watch scary movies, spend time at the river or lake and go to concerts. I also work from home in marketing doing mostly graphic design and website management. 

I primarily use online communication for work, school, and my personal use through platforms like Facebook, and Instagram. I have reduced my use over the last couple of years and one goal I have for this class is to regain the "fun" part of social media and online communication.



Comments